Friday, May 06, 2005

Ukraine: Back in the U.S.S.R.

Okay, so I'm back in the former U.S.S.R.

But I had to say it. Completely exhausted at the moment. Traveling back sucked. On the way to America I packed a big book for the flight. It turned out it was one of the new Airbus planes with a whole selection of movies played on the back of the seat in front of me.

On the way back, I didn't have room in my backpack because I was bringing too much stuff back (the biggie was a bottle of tequila for the Zhyt crew. That's just so I can guilt trip them). In any case, I figured I had movies, so I left the book.

It was one of the old 747s. Eight hours of staring into oblivion and trying to sleep sitting up.

But I'm back. I had to get on the internet to tell my mom that I arrived safely. Now I'm going to sleep some more.