Friday, April 22, 2005

America: Americana (Pics)

Just a regular ol' day with the fam. Saw my new niece, saw my grandparents, saw Sin City (in a movie theatre, with popcorn!), and then went to Tony Romas. Just your average American day. Ahhhh...

Pics from yesterday:


American food, awaiting me...


Isabell Reagan, my new niece. At this point, she was hungry and looking for a nipple to suck.


Mommy and Isabell. My grandfather calls Isabell "casi mono". "Almost monkey". I've taken to calling her "monchi-chi".


Mommy, Isabell and Grandma (jeez, I can't believe my mom is a grandmother. From the looks of Isabell, she can't believe it either)



That would, in fact, be a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhich (it deserves the capital letters),
Dorritos and a Pepsi.


Ribs! Mmmmmm! And yes, I shaved.



My sis, my mom, my mom's fiancee and a friend of the family... (No names for privacy and all)