Monday, January 23, 2006

Ukraine: Skinny No More

*In Kyiv for my mid-service medical. I weighed 153 pounds! Admittedly, that was with many layers of clothes on, but even discounting those, this is the first time in my life I have ever broke 150 pounds. I usually range closer to 145 and have never quite needed to move that big square weight another notch over to the right. But today I did! Quite proud actually. I'll say it's extra muscle from climbing, although I know it's probably from too many Cheetos in America.

*The pics for the "No-Electricy Social" post are up, if you want to scroll down to see them.

*A rant about Russia is forthcoming in a day or two.

*I'm honored that Ukraine Group 30 (still in America) has linked my video to their Yahoo Group website. But could someone please tell the moderator that my name is DANIEL Reynolds and not DAVID? And I generally perfer my mother's maiden name: Riveiro to be tacked on the end, being Cuban tradition and all. I'd do it myself but you have to have a yahoo account and join the group to do it.