Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ukraine: Yep, it's Gone (Pics)

My mom doesn't like me with long hair, but she also doesn't like it when I buzz it short. So she's probably still not happy, but Locks of Love will be (hopefully). My hair was finally long enough to donate, so away it went. Soon it will be made into a wig for children in need of one. Last time I donated my hair (right before Peace Corps), I never got back any kind of notification from Locks of Love, making me wonder if they recieved and/or accepted the hair. Hopefully I'll get some kind of response this time. If you don't like the way I look with short hair don't tell me 'cause it's not like I can make it come back!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The last picture taken of me with my hair down.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting